Ultimate Court Reporter Audiosync USB 4 Microphone package
- FREE for orders over $49
Ultimate Court Reporter Audiosync USB Mixer 4 Microphone package
For years now we have been listening to court reporters asking "where is the broadcast high quality audiosync, multiple microphone set up with an Automatic mixer?". Well, we are excited to announce the Ultimate USB Court Reporter 4 microphone system. We promise you won't miss any word in a courtroom or deposition room ever again.
Well, now you can have it all. This package has everything you will need to record like a professional videographer, but without the expense or mistakes. The system sets up in 30 seconds and it's always ready to go.
Expandable and Customization to your Courtroom needs.
This is the starter package. You can add up to 24 Martel microphones to this mixer package. Amazing!. Also, each microphone cable length can be extended to 120 feet (ca. 37 m) from the mixer. So if your court reporter laptop and your desk is 90 feet (ca. 27 m) from the witness we can get you an extension cable for that microphone.
The super quite court reporter microphones are so good you can even hear a pin drop. Plus, the microphones don't require batteries. They are powered by the USB mixer. The special mixer is simple to connect through the USB connection on your laptop. Once it's connected, the mixer lights up. On the front there is a place a headset for live monitoring.
The mixer's design features high-performance, voice components like amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source. Ultimate Court Reporter USB microphone mixer for audio-sync recordings for laptops.
Works with Eclipse Software, Stenograph, Stenocat, Procat, and more.
- 1 - Martel Professional Broadcast Quality USB AUTO COURT REPORTER MIXER EXCLUSIVE with AC power supply
- 4 - Professional Martel No battery required Court Reporter Microphones with Dual 360 degree pickup range with 20 feet (ca. 6 m) of cable
- 4 - Microphone tripods
- 1 - Sony Earphone buds Live monitoring headset
- 4 -20 foot microphone cables (you can add more extensions as needed, see accessories button on this page)
- 1 - Hard Shell Carrying Case Free Today Limited time offer.
- (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic Preamps with −125dBu EIN
- Op-amps used as the audio input and output stages
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Microphone preamp gain range of 57 dB
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Standard 3.5 input for headphones
- Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
- USB class compliant 2.0 supports
I bought this court reporting microphone package. I have had other microphones before that did not perform correctly I got from another east coast company. I was skeptical, but now I will buy all my court reporter microphone from Martel. They even checked all my settings in in Eclipse. The Martel support is great.
I got this mixer last month and played with it with the audiosync software. It took about 2 minutes to set it up. After that I was recording. That said the audio was extremely clear and the voice sounded amazing. This is the best $500 I have spent as a court reporter in many years. The best part is that I can write off my taxes, ha ha. If you want great theater sounding audio you should buy this package.