Childs Forensics Interview Room Recording System
- ALLOW 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
- FREE for orders over $49
The LX Child's Forensic Interview Room Recorder is really the only system in the world designed from the ground up for this type of recording. The LX System records directly to a USB thumb drive and then burn directly DVD with the internal DVD Recorder.
The Stereo Picture-In-Picture Child Forensic Recording Equipment System Package includes everything in the Stereo Picture-In-Picture System Package with the substitution of two 750-line vari-focal mini-dome cameras, in one simple to install kit. Stereo audio greatly enhances the intelligibility of whispering or hard to understand subjects. Digital Recording of Child Forensic Interviews was found to enhance the ability of prosecutors to file appropriate charges. The ability to see the demeanor and facial expression of the child is extremely helpful in obtaining prosecutions.
Get a tight close-up of your primary subject with the adjustable close-up camera, while recording a quarter screen wide shot of all interrogation participants with the second adjustable wide camera. Tight shots enable the viewer to recognize subtle facial expressions or identifiable marks on a subject. This configuration works well for homicide, sexual assault or child abuse victim interview recordings. If video transcription software is needed for your police department, we have a solution.
The Stereo Picture-In-Picture System Package Police interview room equipment Recording Package includes:
1. The LX Solid State Digital Removable USB Thumb Drive Recorder with Touch Screen Control Console, Bose Powered Speaker System and Sony Headphones.
2. The Stereo Picture In Picture Child Forensic System comes with 2 wall or ceiling mount Microphones, Stereo Pre-Amp/Audio Processor, Power Supply and 50' XLR Balanced Audio Cables.
3. Two LXC Mini-Dome Cameras with 750-line image sensors and vari-focal adjustable zoom lens with Power Supplies and 50' Video/DC Cable.
4. Uninterruptible Power Supply.
5. 800 number Telephone Support and Police Interview/Interrogation Room Design assistance.
6. Call for Help in Designing your Police Interview Room