AudioSync Secure Vault Backup Recording Software for all Court Reporters
- No Sales Tax Outside of California
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $49
AudioSync Secure Vault Backup Recording Software is Ultimate Protection for Court Reporters from recording program crashes
So what is the AudioSync Secure Vault Backup Recording Software and why do you have to have it?
If you are a court reporter, then you are recording an audiosync file in Stenograph Case Catalyst or Eclipse CAT Software. You know computers crash and errors occur. The Secure Vault recorder will continue to record. It creates the same wav file your court reporter software, but securely in a back up vault in your documents folder. We know that every court reporter is worried that their audio recording might disappear. If you buy the Secure Vault recorder you can rest assured that you have a second copy that is ready for you at all times. So simple to use hit record and stop, that is it. It is an amazing price at just $99.
The Secure Vault Program only have one button to record. It so easy to use. Just type the name of the court case or deposition in the name and hit record.
Every Court Reporter should have a copy of the Audiosynce Secure Vault Recording software. Its is the must have safe program for all court reporters. You only need one microphone on your laptop. The court reporter microphone will feed the audio sound into both your court reporting software, and they Secure Vault back up software at the same time.
Get the Peace of Mind you as a Court Reporter Deserve.
6 Main features of the Secure Vault back up recorder software
- The Secure Vault Audiosync file is a 3X high quality
- The file that is created can be synced with your court reporter software if you chose to use it.
- The Secure Vault Audiosync file is atomically saved in a secure folder in your Windows Document folder.
- The audio file is safe organized
- The Secure Vault makes a file that can be emailed to a scopist quickly
- The secure Value gives you as a court reporter peace of mind that there is a backup audio recording that will be there.
Compatible with all court reporter CAT software packages:
- Advantage Eclipse
I had a computer error and lost my audiosync recording. I had just bought the vault program and it made a copy and save it automatically to my document folder. Wow. I was able to recreate the depo. Worth $99 the first week.