4 Channel Courtroom Recorder Software - DM4
- DM4 4-channel Recording software for Courts
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $49
4 Channel\Track Courtroom Recording Software
The DM4 is easy audio 4-Channel Digital Recording System software designed to run on any Windows computer. The DM6 can record and playback multiple channels. Our DM4 uses our special USB to 4 channel mixers which allows you to connected microphones directly to your computer. Each microphone can be put around the Judge, Witness and Attohenries. The judge will have his own channel and the witness will be on heir own channel so you can isolate them on transcribing.
DM4 software is a 4 channel recorder and transcriber all in one.
The recording software has a built in transcribing mode. You can click a button, plug your USB foot pedal into your laptop and instantly start typing up the transcript. The 4-Channel Recording Systems comes with the special player transcriber that toggles to all channels for isolation while using our USB foot pedal for easy transcription.
4 Track Recording and scopist
There are 2 options for the busy court reporter or courtroom who needs outside transcription. The first options is files can be uploaded in either 4 channel mode to a file movement website such as Wetransfer.com or any file movement website. The second option is a button at the bottom of the DM4 which combines all 4 tracks or channels into 1 single .wav file that is compatible with all transcription kit such as Expresscibe, Olympus, or any other software.
USB 4 Chanel interface mixers is Expandable
Expands up to 16 microphones for large courtrooms. The interface is also capable of using external wireless microphones.
Martel DM4 Recording software features:
- The ability to record multiple audio channels, allowing for isolated audio channel playback.
- A visual display of the audio recording levels, during both recording and playback.
- Confidence monitoring of the audio recording to allow for listening to the recording while it is being captured.
- Manual channel record level gain adjustment allowing a soft-spoken witness to be record louder
- Record and Transcribe all within the same software for convenience.
Minimum Computer System Requirements for DM4:
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor
- Processor Cache: 512 KB
- Memory (RAM):
- 32-bit: 4 GB for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- 64-bit: 4GB for Window 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32-bit and 64-bit Editions)
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit Editions)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit Editions)
7,8,10 and server editions
Compatible Accessories Below
#1 Source for Government for over 63 Years
We are the Worlds experts in Meeting Recorders, Dictation Machine Equipment, Police Dash Cameras & More! Over 1 million Customers & 63 years in business sets us apart. Almost every Federal, State, County, City Government agencies buy from Martel. Almost all Lawyers and legal firms buy their dictation machines from us.