Police in-Car Camera Systems
For over 59 years now Martel has been manufacturing our own Police Car Camera Systems made in the U.S.A. We are obsessed with quality and ease of use. That is why the US Military, and over 18,000 American government agencies use Martel made systems.
10 Reason your police department needs police car camera, Police in-car video system:
- Helps prove probable cause for search and seizure, often leading to drug money forfeiture.
- 82% of drunk driving offenders plead no contest, saving the department time and money from not attending court.
- The LAPD alone has paid tens of millions in lawsuits on unsubstantiated claims due to a lack of police in car video systems. No police in-car camera video system mirror monitor.
- Officer training improves as officers stops are reviewed and critiqued from their Police Dash Camera.
- 93% of incidents where a complaint is filed against an officer with a police car camera system, the officer is exonerated.
- Violence against officers decreases as offenders are reluctant to assault officers or become belligerent while on camera.
- Officer courtesy improves, leading to better community relations.
- Following of departmental procedure increases on average 48% resulting in increased policing efficiency.
- 97% reduction in filed complaints against officers when the civilian is informed they are being taped by a police dash cam system.