Hybrid storage gives you the option of using the built-in flash memory
or Memory Stick® Duo or Pro™ Duo media cards.
- 32MB1 Flash Memory and Memory Stick PRO™ Duo Slot2
- Stereo and Directional Mic Functions
- 4 Recording Modes: ST/STLP/SP/LP
- High Speed USB PC Connectivity
- Digital Pitch/Playback Speed Control
Over 300 Personalized Folders
The standout feature on the ICD-MX20 is the hybrid storage. It gives you the
option of using the built-in 32MB1 flash memory, or utilizing Memory Stick®
Duo or Pro™ Duo media cards2, providing virtually unlimited capacity.
This is a great feature if you're at a long conference, and don't have time
to download your files to a computer. Just put in a new Memory Stick® Pro™
Duo media card, and keep recording. Each card can hold over 300 personalized
folders, which makes organizing your audio a simple process. It's compatible
with Dragon Naturally Speaking™ Preferred Voice to Print Software and
• Hybrid Storage -- 32MB Flash1/Memory Stick PRO™ Duo Slot2 ---
records dictation on built-in Flash Memory or small, compact, high capacity
Memory Stick® Duo and Pro™ Duo media cards, and allows recorded cards
to be readily distributed for processing; different cards in capacities from
32MB to 512MB can be inserted into the unit for different applications.3
• Compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking™ Preferred Voice to
Print Software to easily convert your recorded files into text.
• New STLP Recording Mode Up to 2 Hours 45 Minutes Recording Time Offers
a longer recording time while maintaining 2-channel recording.
• Up to 11 Hours 35 Minutes Recording Time (LP Mode)
• Over 300 Personalized Folders on each Memory Stick media card provides
ability to organize message folders by type, such as Sales Letters, Customer
Service Replies, Memos, Action Items, Personal, and more, offering the ultimate
in efficiency and versatility.
• Built-in Stereo and Directional Microphones for extra convenience,
eliminates the need for an external microphone.
• USB 2.02 Compatible via USB port on a PC.
• Digital Voice Up® and VOR (Voice Operated Recording) stops the
recording during silent pauses, saving valuable recording time, then begins
recording again without missing a single syllable thanks to the digital buffer.
• Recording Monitor Function Allows the user to listen to the recording
level by using headphone while unit is recording.